Having a good skin care routine for the night is very crucial especially for teenage girls whose skin is prone to acne. And no age is too early to start a healthy skin care routine. In fact, early, the better. Beginning with skin care at a young age prevents blemishes, pigmentation and dark spots at later stage of life. Having a basic night routine for your skin will go a long way.
Most often teenagers find this process a little expensive, time consuming and a lot daunting. Choosing from array of products available in the market can get a little overwhelming. But it isn’t as challenging as it seems to be.
Remember that this is just a skin care routine and not a solution to your skin problems. If you have severe skin problems please consult a dermatologist. If you want to use the products mentioned then I have stated their links. You can also buy these products from local stores in you vicinity. Remember that these products have worked very well on my skin type. I have combination to oily skin. Before blindly using these products determine your skin type.
The basic skin can routine consists of the following steps,
- Wipe your make up – (Step is relevant for all the make-up lovers ) – The very first step of skin care routine is removing your make-up. Removing make-up eases the skin care routine process. For this you need not invest in expensive make-up removing brands or fancy wipes as coconut or baby oil on a cotton ball does a good job. Click Here – Baby Oil , Coconut Oil
- Cleansing -Cleansing is the second step of the skin care routine. It helps to get rid of the access oil and dirt accumulated over the day on your face. To cleanse one can use any readily available mild face wash. The most often used and trusted ones are Clean and Clear facewash and Centaphil gentle skin cleanser. They are affordable, readily available and very gentle on skin. Click Here – Clean and Clear Face Wash , Cetaphil
- Scrub – Scrubbing was often not recommended to be done daily, especially on acne prone skin. But mild daily scrubs work better than weekly scrubs. Scrubbing exfoliates your skin, deep cleanses your pores and also help remove whiteheads. For daily scrubbing please use gentle daily scrubs. Personally I prefer to use Clean and Clear daily scrub or Neutrogena daily scrub. Click Here – Clean and Clear Scrub , Neutrogena Scrub
- Toning – Toning is often missed though it is a very crucial step. Rose water dab is the simplest and most effective way to tone your skin. It helps to reduce your open pores. Click Here – Biotique Toner ,Kama Ayurveda , Rose Water
- Moisturise – The final step to a skin care routine is moisturising. Irrespective of climatic conditions follow this step. Most people avoid it in humid and hot climatic conditions. Moisturising heals and repairs the worn out skin and helps you gain glowing skin. Investing in a good moisturiser is the key. I prefer to use Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser or OLAY total effects. It is light on the skin and dries out pretty quickly. When you moisturise your face do not forget to moisturise your lips. It is completely fine if you don’t have lip balms as Vaseline works pretty well for the lips. Click Here – Lakme Moisturizer ,Cetaphil
Taking out mere ten minutes daily will do magic to your skin. It is matter of consistency and time and not expensive products.